Wednesday 6 February 2013

Queen for a Day...

Hi everyone!! Hope you are all ok and having a fab week!!

Moi? As you all know, here at Chez Williams', the start to 2013 wasn't exactly how I planned but late last night, I received a text from my lovely friend, Sarah Hurley and to be honest, that text was the best medication I have had over the last three weeks!!!

So I hear you ask, why was I squealing with excitement and pinching myself hard, at midnight?? Well, for one reason and one reason only...my name and this creation...*points below*...that I made for The Artistic Stamper was featured as one of the Blogworthy Links on, wait for it....Tim Holtz's blog!!! *squeals again*
Yes, as you can imagine, I am just a little bit excited and I can't thank Tim and Mario enough for giving me a mention and sharing my project alongside other such wonderful designers and pieces of art work!!

If you've arrived here from Tim's blog, I really hope you will enjoy looking through some of my past work and I just wanted to say a big hello to all my new followers and a big thank you to all my old friends and blogging buddies!!

Right, I'm off to have a celebratory cup of tea and chocolate cookie!!
See you all again very soon and thank you to everyone for all your get well messages and your love and support....bye for now!
Love Emma xxx

10 comments:

  1. It's a stunning creation that truly deserves such recognition. You are one special talented lady, who I admire greatly, okay I know you're blushing now so I'll stop! Well deserved lovely, well deserved! Take care and go steady! Hugs Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, very well deserved Emma. This was a beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you! It's a lovely card, and you have every right to be very proud of yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Emma, CONGRATS!!!! That's fantastic news and you so deserve it!!! Loved that card! Well done you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For all new blog visitors: Emma's work is always of top quality; innovative; inspirational. In short, this girl works hard at her artwork. Such a well-deserved honour - way to go, Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW!!!! Emma, that's fantastic, well done you and nothing less than you deserve, your work is always stunning.
    I hope you are feeling a little better now.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma

    That's Amazing. Your work is fantastic and I love visiting your blog.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done, Emma, it is well deserved. Your work is never less that beautiful. You might be interested to know that my husband picked your work out again without hesitation on Barbara's show at the weekend. Now all you need to do is to allow your body to heal itself and recover from that pleurisy. Take care and bask in a glow of fame. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I told you it was fabulous!!! Congrats lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done you!!!!! I now have to hunt for that stamp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews