Friday 11 April 2014

Spring Blooms...

“Spring is the time of plans and projects.”
― Leo TolstoyAnna Karenina
Happy Friday...

It's just a flying visit and a quick post from me today, as it's another busy day here at Chez Williams' and the old Big Shot is being used to it's maximum potential as I make lots of new and exciting samples and creations that I can't tell you about yet but you will see them very soon!! But in the meantime, I wanted to share some more cards that I created for the Craftwork Cards Pick of the Day that was on Ideal World and Create and Craft last week.

As always, I hope you love the cards I made...
I think these papers are absolutely perfect for all your spring cardmaking and would be wonderful to make Easter cards with and as you all know I love creating dimension on my work...so, for this first card, I added an extra dimension by die cutting an aperture in the centre and covering the inside and the outside of the card. It just makes it a little bit different and gives such a lovely finished look.

The second card uses the same paper but in a different colourway and it really does change the overall look of the card. I added the die cut flowers around the central message to complete it.



That's it from me for today but I hope you all have a wonderful day and let's hope after the beautiful sunny day we had yesterday, the sun decides to make another appearance!!

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for all your continued support and the lovely comments you leave...have a great weekend everyone!

Bye for now....love Emma xxx

9 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Absolutely love the flowers in first one. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - the patterns go together so well!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both beautiful and very stylish cards, loving the flowers! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely samples but i prefer when you do it all yourself from scratch rather than kits. hope it's not offensive. i don't mean it to be xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma, gorgeous cards. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Emma I love them both x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing and I've begun spotting Emma cards before Julie even says who made it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews