Thursday 4 April 2013

Dare To Dream ~ 12 Tags For 2013

Afternoon everyone!!

When I saw the new 12 Tags for 2013 challenge, HERE on Tim Holtz's blog...I just knew that I had to join in with this one, asap!! All my favourite colours and products, including Wendy Vecchi's Clearly For Art Modelling Film, all in one gorgeous tag ~ it was too much to resist!!! So, my inky fingers got to work and this is what I created ~ as always, I hope you like it!!


Now, I'm not a proud owner of those new Metallic Distress Paints.............YET!!!! But for my tag, I used a combination of the other Distress Paints, together with the Metallic Stains and I think it worked out great!! 
I've aged all my Idea-ology pieces with Distress Paint and Stains, to give that gorgeous patina look to them and then, because I wanted to do something a little bit different and you know me...I LOVE my Sizzix Alterations dies ~ I die cut some of the Gadget Gears from chipboard and went about ageing them too!!

 Finally, I mounted my tag onto some black card and guess what???? Yep...even that came in for a splash of Distress Paint!!
The number 4 is also die cut from chipboard, using the Word Play die.
Finally, I added a stamped message using the Tim Holtz Simple Sayings Stamp Set and that was me done!! 


Well, that's it for me for today and as always, thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at what I've created. I can't wait to read all your comments ~ they always mean so much!!
See you all again very soon...Love Emma xxx



30 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing Emma, love it! Must get on with mine.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Emma, love the colours and design. The dragonfly looks wonderful and I love the added gears . Hope you are well. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Emma.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...outstanding Emma, dare I say it, I like yours better than Tim's!!...everything you do stands out...Melxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take on the tag... love the cogs and gears spilling out of the edges. No Metallic Distress Paints here either, so it's great to see the Stains work so beautifully instead - that's my plan!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your version with the extra cogs around the outside Emma. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Emma that is amazing - so wonderful!!!
    XOXO SanDee

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely stunning Emma.......simply outstanding.

    Wow,
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! Love the additional gears. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emma this is beautiful!! Don't think the rest of us need bother now... lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! Exceptional take Emma...just UBER GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Emma this is just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the gears you added!! it looks beautiful! very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very lovely. Your mix of colors in the background is so eye catching. The gears
    and bow are also a fab touch. Love it!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  15. Many congratulations on winning Emma, with your gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your win! Love that you've made your tag into a card! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  17. Huge congrats Emma!! It's beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your win Emma - I loved the gears hanging of the side. Well deserved win!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hugely deserved win, congratulations (and yay us!!)!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your win, it's well deserved !!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well done on your well deserved win with this Emma! I'm thrilled for you, hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so cool!! love the colors and the gears...especially the gears....congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a pretty tag! Love the use of the spinner for the body and the great background. Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on your win! The tag is wonderful. I especially like how the cogs/gears pop off the page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews